So this is my new blog.
Hooray for me.
I wanted to start off by providing links to all the blogging I did back at Sodahead because I'm quite proud of some of that stuff. However since no one (cool) really uses Sodahead any more I'd like to put them all here so they can be found easily.
I'm planning to continue some of these blogs as well so it makes sense to post them here.
Citizen Erased's Lyrics What He Likes:
http://www.sodahead.com/music/citizen-eraseds-lyrics-what-he-likes-1/blog-71365/
http://www.sodahead.com/music/citizen-eraseds-lyrics-what-he-likes-2/blog-73893/
http://www.sodahead.com/music/citizen-eraseds-lyrics-what-he-likes-3/blog-74863/
http://www.sodahead.com/music/citizen-eraseds-lyrics-what-he-likes-4/blog-78631/
http://www.sodahead.com/music/citizen-eraseds-lyrics-what-he-likes-5/blog-78730/
http://www.sodahead.com/religion/citizen-eraseds-lyrics-what-he-likes-6/blog-84835/
http://www.sodahead.com/music/citizen-eraseds-lyrics-what-he-likes-7/blog-93241/
Citizen Erased's Videos That Are Worth Watching:
http://www.sodahead.com/music/citizen-eraseds-music-videos-that-are-worth-watching-1/blog-78840/
Citizen Erased's Songs What He Writed:
http://www.sodahead.com/music/soi-writed-a-song/blog-84869/
http://www.sodahead.com/music/citizen-erased-songs-what-he-writed-2-re-shared/blog-94217/
So there's the main stuff I did on Sodahead.
I'm hoping to do more here and maybe add poems and shit like that.
I dunno...we'll see where this goes.
{ Citizen Erased }
Monday, 5 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I hate you... ¬¬
ReplyDeleteYay! You found a cozy home for your blogs. ^_^
ReplyDelete